it's possible that at some stage you

Discussion in 'Annual Shopping Days' started by 4Rsercom, May 11, 2018.

1. 4Rsercom

4Rsercom New Member

Tera was about mid-2012 on the PC at the beginning, my interest was reduced. Et al also because in the time I already played with the Beta for ps4 tera gold and also invested a lot of time in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Besides, I didn't need another online RPG. Even if the interesting combat system using its refreshing action focus in addition to the dodging in actual time was considerably closer to a Darksiders compared to World of WarCraft. Meanwhile, the time I can put money into online role-playing Tera games has not increased. And on consoles, a wide selection of free-to-play agents are also fighting for favors: Star Trek Online, Neverwinter, Skyforge, DC Universe Online as well as Path of Exile as mostly classic Hack & Slay agents end up being tough competitors to Tera. But I was curious and paid a visit to the fantasy world. The fact that this has fascinated me longer than expected and will most likely lead to stopping here again and again is conducive to some unexpected strengths.

The scene isn't one of these. I can imagine the Unreal driven Tera game universe with their (at least in terms of rare armor) Asian-inspired or motivated by anime figures six years ago on the computer was able to impress correctly. However, on consoles you have problems with the sprawling areas. Although there isn't any open, open world and you end up in cases that are subsequently loaded into memory, then there are problems with the images layout. Above all, if you are on the road to a new area from the atmosphere by Pegasus. Too bad this is also the case on the premium systems of PS4 and One where I played. Technically Tera leaves in those moments many wishes open - also and above all in comparison to this often clearly presented contest. From the absolutely existing areas, where everything is built harmoniously when you are on foot or about the fast available bracket, the Tera game world leaves after six years, however, only a maximum typical, albeit atmospheric impression.

However, if you devote Tera a chance in spite of these shortcomings, it's possible that Tera Gold PS4at some stage you will silently accept the technical shortcomings and staggered abruptly several hours to the free playable experience. Because even six decades following its original release Tera shows some aspects that may captivate and which are not available in other online. There are just ten professions to pick from, a few of which are also dependent on the chosen people.